Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Experience as a Photographer with the Nikon D7000 - Eleonora's Photography

I'm Eleanor Callierotti and I love photography.
I like always, but until last year I had no way of expressing how I wanted: I have always photographed but was using a compact camera, the Nikon Coolpix L15 and even before the film cameras, and even before, as a child, machines disposable!
Then last year, the turning point, my boyfriend gave me my first camera the D7000, Nikon obviously and since then there has been a quantum leap.
In this year I bought a lot of equipment to be able to photograph more things different from each other: I like to photograph everything, I live in the mountains (South Tyrol), I like nature and especially the landscapes.
I started with a simple 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6 Nikon, but I realized immediately that I needed a few mm more to photograph distant subjects, like animals in the distance without disturbing them, such as marmots and so now is the Nikon 80-200 f/2.8.
During the year, I approached the astronomical photography, and I noted with great pleasure that good results arrived very early in the kit were added so even the bright Tokina 11-16 f/2.8, tripod and remote shutter release!
The latest arrival in the home is the Nikon 50mm f/1.8 which is crazy for the blurred out detail!
If you want to see what my eyes see through a glass, look at my page!




Eleonora Callierotti


If you Email D7000nikon@gmail.com us your experience of your Nikon D7000

No comments:

Post a Comment