Friday, March 2, 2012

Experience as a Photographer with the Nikon D7000 - JP Photography


I am Julien Pigou (JP | Photography) avid amateur photographer for almost 2 years. I love all kind of photography, be it landscape, portrait through the macro and sport. my main activity is the photographic landscape and architecture.
I photograph the most beautiful places in Paris, I live in the Paris region, which makes me close my passion for exercise. As to go to Paris I started to know each monuments, streets ...
When I shoot, what it can I return to the same location several times if the weather is bad.


 
                                                             Link: Flickr
Link: Flickr
                                                             Link: Flickr
Link: Flickr 

Julien Pigou

Feel free to visit my flickr page, and follow me on Facebook
                                                       
  If you Email D7000nikon@gmail.com us your experience of your Nikon D7000

2 comments:

Christina atos de Sivori said...

I am trying to find a place that sells just the body along with the best memory card and plastic cover for the screen where can I get it?

best lenses for nikon d7000 said...

The system built in Nikon D7000 optimizes the focus, exposure as well as the white balance and brightness before actual exposure to deliver optimum performance; manual adjustments now seem so outdated! This system also analyzes the scene area for controlling the flash output.

Post a Comment