Saturday, March 3, 2012

Experience as a Photographer with the Nikon D7000 - Rilind Hoxha

Greetings everyone, I am Rilind Hoxha, let me introduce myself a bit by the following short bio. I was born In Skopje, Macedonia on the 23 August 1990 and lived there ever since. My first contact with photography dates from May 2010, when I received the Nikon D5000 as a gift. I have always been fascinated by images I have seen on internet, magazines, television and not its much more than just a hobby, its simply my obsession!           
When this stage was reached, I decided to upgrade with the overwhelming and fascinating D7000, which really satisfied my needs and its by my side all the time and it became my real friend ever since, after that i enriched my photography bag with the next lenses:

Nikon 50mm f/1.8D
Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8
Tokina 100mm f/2.8 Macro
Rokinon 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye

Personally I mostly shoot Daytime Long exposure and Landscape, but I never run away from any photographic opportunity and always challenge myself with different branches of photography like macro, night photography and really enjoy experimenting at home. Today I am sharing you my experience with Daytime Long Exposure photography, which is listed as the top favourite way to shoot seascape and architecture.


Serenity Lines Moving in Black and White Blue 445" Moving reflection 366"


Rilind Hoxha 

Send us your experience with the Nikon D7000 with links of your photos or videos that you can publish on the blog ...Email: D7000Nikon@gmail.com

5 comments:

Curri said...

Excellent! Best regards, Bajram Curri :-)

Anonymous said...

Great photo's.
Good for inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Very nice photo's !!
Are the Photoshopped ?

Anonymous said...

Nice... Rather Excellent
Adding a lil description would have been great on the location, EXIF details and what it took to take that pic

CHEERS ALL THE BEST

nikon d7000 pdf said...

nice picture with Nikon D7000
Great.
I love this picture. Making everything is real.
thanks to share

Post a Comment